Today’s Challenge: Classified Mobility
The NSA’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) strategy has been created to meet employee demands for mobile access. Department of Defense (DoD) staff require secure access to information, from any device, anywhere, anytime. But the constant proliferation of cyber and mobile threats exploit mobile devices as the weakest link in data security, posing unique challenges to federal and defense agencies. In order to give DoD staff the ability to collaborate and communicate using both COTS and government-vetted mission centric apps, a secured mobile technology solution must be implemented which provides both native mobile communication tools and a higher level of data security.
The Solution: Secured Classified & Mission-Critical Data with Nubo VMI
The world’s first remote Android workspace, Nubo has introduced Virtual Mobile Infrastructure (VMI) technology, enabling ONE safe and secure remote work environment. Since the environment is remote, zero apps or data are stored on the device. All enterprise-level classified and secure unclassified data reside in your secured data center. Better yet, information is reflected onto devices as a flat image via a thin client, which cannot be analyzed or screen-captured. This means no data needs to be secured on mobile devices, translating to an uncompromised working environment for both DoD IT and defense personnel.
Experience Zero Data on Devices with Nubo Virtual Mobile Infrastructure
Nubo enables mobile teleworking and unlocks BYOD productivity while elevating security of proprietary and client top secret data. What does VMI mean for government and defense agencies?
- Zero enterprise data on mobile devices – maximum security that compliments military-grade encryption and seamlessly integrates with both rugged and commercial devices.
- 100% separation of enterprise and personal data – you no longer need to manage devices.
- IT can immediately connect and disconnect devices from your remote network with all data stored on the data center.
- Reduces hardware costs by 90% and save time and resources on device maintenance.
- DoD and federal employees can respond, collaborate and deliver wherever they are, while you gain peace of mind and keep control of all the data.
- Users enjoy a native mobile experience across all platforms while all data is kept secured in your data center.
- Personnel can trust their personal privacy is respected and are more likely to follow enterprise mobility policies.
- Top-level security & control for corporate data
- One delightful & consistent native mobile workspace for all employees
- Business-class apps, email, calendar, word, excel,
RIP powerpoint and much more…
- Access to more than 1.5 million Android apps
- Personal storage
- iOS & Android support
- Control Panel, full management on the cloud
- Immediately connect or disconnect devices
- Seamless integration with your email
Exchange server, LDAP & Active Directory
VMI in Action: Enabling Secure Defense Mobility
Virtual Mobile Infrastructure is empowering secure classified mobile communications for the Israel Defense Forces with the top mobile apps in the market.
Military Mobility in the Age of Cyber Warfare
Mobile devices and applications are now a staple of modern military operations but sophisticated cyber attacks demand next